Monday, April 18, 2011

Leftovers and grilled peppers

I had some left over taco meat from the Mexican Grilled Pizza I made, so I decided to make soft tacos with a side of grilled peppers and topped with homemade guacamole.  I won't bore you with how to make soft tacos, because its really not hard.  Thankfully, neither is this simple grilled peppers recipe.  I look forward to repeating it with homegrown bell peppers and jalapenos in a few months, but for now I'm stuck with store bought. 


Ingredients list:
Bell peppers, wedged
Jalapenos, sliced
Mozzarella cheese

That's it!  Grill the Bell peppers face down, then flip, add jalapeno slices and top with mozzarella.  Grill until melted, and eat.  My dinner was topped off with a Shiner 102, a double wheat made to celebrate the Spotzel brewery's 102nd year of operation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment